A Spark Of Light On A Spooky Night

Hello Dreamers...!

Welcome back to my blog.

Hope everyone is doing well and are safe!
Pandemic has really taken an emotional toll on everyone of us. I hope this post genuinely finds you at your best. 

[The title might not be completely apt for the content in this post. But doesn't matter, I like the rhyming in it😅.]

It was a decent beginning of 2020, as I scored fairly good enough in my first attempt of a competitive exam. Then, in March I gave my 12th grade exams which went well too. I was really satisfied with myself. And when we were about to appear for competitive exam for the second time, the lockdown happened and rest is history. Well this was only my part.

The real scene was, the society which is supposed to be our extended family wasn't really happy with my scores. I didn't really care though. But somehow, consciously or unconsciously it does affect you. Especially, with a gruesome and daunting pandemic situations all around you. When you don't have any idea what's happening to you and your future.

But, trust me, destiny has got your back, to always hold you, when you trip and fall. At least that's what I have always experienced in my life. Maybe, it just wants us to upskill ourselves and always accept the unforseen circumstances with love.

Okay, coming back to my experience, I gave my exams after the lockdown lifted and unexpectedly I got into a college which I never ever desired of, literally. But destiny seriously had other plans for me.

I happened to meet one of the best, understanding and embracing cluster of delightful human beings. And as a confused teenager, what else did I need? An understanding, supportive, benevolent and open-minded humans, right?

If you honestly ask your soul about the feeling which it craves for, isn't this the one?

I believe yes, that's what it needs.


I believe this was the appealing SPARK, which wanted to grab me into its brightness and shelve the DARKNESS of negativity and hopelessness in my life at that point of time.


If I'm able to express myself today, this team is the one and only motivation behind it. All the crazy and disruptive things we did, we're doing and we're going to do are just out of this world. The way this team prompts me to get up and meet the new zealous 'me', everyday, is dreamy. And I absolutely mean it.

This is my first post after the 'About me' post. [Don't know what I'm talking about, then read my first post 'About me']. And this definitely had to be my gratitude towards my favourites. 

A huge shoutout to all my team members, mentors, pioneers of the team, my family and last but not the least my destiny. Thank you so much everyone for coming into my life. Your presence has really impacted me to be 'ME'.

Thank you!
See you soon!

Fact of the eternity : Being grateful for every happy moment of your life gives you even more beautiful memories. But being grateful for every sad moment of your life drives you to be the best version of yourself.😅

Comments

  1. Just loving your way of writing! Keep writing Vivi :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaaaa...you have a beautiful writing style. Very unique and catchy! Keep writing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just loving the way your expressing. Keep going and growing Viviktha !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts